In our scenario, PR (Following doc) will be created in MM after approving the shopping cart.
We have two PR type such like Tooling PR and Normal PR with different number range.
As you know that, shopping cart can not separate document type with different number range.
But we need to map the shopping cart to PR type.
We added CUF as PR type in SRM. Therefore enduser can choose the PR type from possible entry when creating SC.
If user created SC with Tooling PR type, PR should be created with Tooling PR type.
How can I do that? Could you tell me the idea or BADI?
I will configure the following step.
1. Define the number range in SRM Define Number Ranges for Shopping Carts and Follow-on Documents.
-For R/3 Tooling PR, No key 02 2150000000 2159999999
- For R/3 Normal PR, No key 03 2160000000 2160000000
2. Define the number range in MM as External number range
-For R/3 Tooling PR, No key 02 2150000000 2159999999 (EXT)
- For R/3 Normal PR, No key 03 2160000000 2160000000 (EXT)
3. Define the document type in MM
Tooling PR (TATI)with No 02
Normal PR (NATK)with No 03
4. Maintain document type in Organization plan.
EC, TATI, NATK
If enduser choose the PR type Tooling PR in SRM Screen.
PR should be created with PR type Tooling PR and number range in MM.