Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

lookup soap inside udf

hi,

i am tring to use soap inside udf for lookup api. i am looking at class com.sap.aii.mapping.lookup.SystemAccessor.

is this class for soap lookup?

i am not clear on soap lookup since i have not created any message interface for jdbc, rfc lookup. if i am on right way to use this class for soap lookup, do i have to create dt, mt, mi? please guide me!! how to deal with wsdl for lookup and necessary things.

// 1. Get a system accessor for a channel.

SystemAccessor accessor = LookupService.getSystemAccessor(channel);

try{

// 2. Create a payload according to the data type.

// Use service.getBinaryPayload() for binary payload,

// or service.getTextPayload() for text payloads.

Payload payload = LookupService.getXmlPayload(inputStream);

// 3. Set the operation name and namespace; optional step, only necessary if the

// used adapter needs these parameters.

accessor.setOperationName(interfaceName);

accessor.setOperationNamespace(interfaceNS);

// 4. Execute lookup.

Payload result = accessor.call(payload);

...

// Steps 2. and 4. can be executed several times.

...

}finally{

// 5. close the accessor in order to free resources.

if (accessor!=null) accessor.close();

}

thanks

venjamin

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Nov 20, 2006 at 03:10 AM

    Hi,

    The class is used for RFC LookUp's.

    Can you please explain what you mean by SOAP lookup?

    Regards,

    Bhavesh

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jul 25, 2012 at 06:10 PM

    Ok, I found the missing things, because I had to add to the xml tags the input fields
    from my soap lookup (like <Street>"+Street+"</Street>)

    The UDF Soap lookup is now running, but I have a problem with the special characters
    like the German ü, ä …

    I set the encoding UTF-8 in the first tag of the payload

    String SOAPxml = "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>

    But the SOAP Receiver Adapter don´t care about this setting and the ü will be send as an ? to the target system. In my scenario I do a UDF soap lookup inside the graphical mapping to an webservice and the interface after the mapping will also call the same webservice with another operation. I use 2 communication channels. 1 for the UDF Lookup with an URL and an action. The
    second CC I use for the normal interface call after the mapping with the same URL and another action.

    In my normal graphical mapping I have also fields with special character an these fields arrive correctly in the target system. Only the fields with special character in the UDF are not
    correct, but there is no different in these 2 CC.

    Any idea?

    Kind regards

    Christoph

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.