Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Adaptive Web Services

I am trying to import a web service model into a WebDynpro application.

I have successfully tested the web service from within the WebDynpro navigator.

I selected Import Adaptive Web Services model from the wizard (because import web service Model is deprecated.

The WSDL source is Local Server.

I then select No logical destinations.

I then select the correct service from the menu and it appears to import correctly.

The problem occurs when I try to add the Used Model to my Webdynpro component. Once I try to make this addition I get a large number of errors. These include:

TYPED_MODEL_INFO cannot be resolved

The method setRelatedModelObject(String, Response_GetMDMData) is undefined for the type Request_GetMDMData

The method setAttributeValue(String, String) is undefined for the type Object

The method getAttributeValue(String) is undefined for the type Object

The constructor Object(PayerDemoModel, String) is undefined

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model cannot be resolved or is not a valid superclass

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model cannot be resolved or is not a type

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model cannot be resolved (or is not a valid return type) for the method createModelClassFactory

There are other similar errors. These errors all seem to appear in the model definition inside the WebDynpro application. The web service method that I am trying to test is a simple method that takes in a String as a parameter and returns a String. There are no complex data types involved.

Has anybody faced a similar problem? If so how were you able to resolve this? I have tried to make the web service that I am testing as simple as possible but nothing seems to work. Could I possible be missing some required libraries?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Tyson

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 16, 2006 at 07:36 AM

    Hi

    add these jar files in your project class path and try it

    webservices.jar

    webservices_api.jar

    webservices_lib.jar

    Kind Regards

    Mukesh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      You were on the right path. I followed your instructions for adding files to the classpath.

      The necessary addition was:

      webdynpromodel_webservice.jar

      Now no build errors.

      Thank you very much. I have added points.

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 16, 2006 at 07:39 AM

    Hi,

    Try repairing the project.

    Select project->Right click & select repair >Projectstructure and classpath

    Regards, Anilkumar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded