I am trying to load a master data from BW(200) to AP1(100) , this is what i did.
1) created a InfoObject, with some fields (general-ebeln, Attributes- bukrs, werks,matnr).
2) created and activated communication structure.
3) Then went to BW(200) created data source(sbiw) and extracted datas from a particular info object, which had same fields and saved it, then went to RSA3 checked for data availability in data source , and it was available there too.
4) Came back to AP1(100), in the source system tab, opened BW(200) and replicated the datas. I was able to see the Data source name which is created in BW(200).
5) Create and activated the Transfer struct.
6) created a info package, and loaded the data, but the monitor says " NOT YET COMPLEATED" , "CURRENTLY IN PROCESS". and it also shows "0 of 0 RECORDS".
I want to know,
1) Is there any mistake in what i have done above ?
2) how long will it take to complete the process (i.e. the loading) ?.
Please help me through this problem.