I hav a bapi say Zone. which has tables,import,export param. The tables are tab1, tab2, tab3 and in import parameter i hav empid. When i execute the bapi in r/3 side and i give input for empid i am getting output records for all the tables tab1, tab2, and tab3. i created model in webdynpro for the bapi. i binded input and executed the model object. everything is fine. i gave same input values which i tested in r/3. after execution of model object i am able to retrieve all data which i mapped the context node to the table ui element datasource. it is displaying all values except the values of tab1 is not displayed. i checked the size of nodetab1 model its zero. the rest of the modelsnodes size its giving correct. but for my tab1 i am not getting data. but it is retrieving in the r/3 end for the same input data which i gave in webdynpro input. in r/3 side i could fine the data for tab1 for the same input value.
any suggestion please. what will be the problem.
awaiting for your reply.