Skip to Content
0

SAP and Salesforce web services not getting called in one integration flow

Apr 06, 2017 at 02:16 PM

76

avatar image

Hi

We are trying to Call Salesforce and SAP web services in a single Integration flow which is giving us error as

An internal server error occured: content-type of the request should be text/xml.The MPL ID for the failed message is : AFjmOf1YKeEmj9SGwxQ04bkZlQqsFor more details please check tail log.

In the upper section we are calling Salesforce to fetch a sales order and in the lower section we are pushing it to SAP

Whereas Both Salesforce part and SAP part works fine individually in separate flows

Namespace Mapping : xmlns:p1=urn:sap-com:document:sap:soap:functions:mc-style;xmlns:ns0=http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge;xmlns:ns2=urn:sap-com:document:sap:soap:functions:mc-style;xmlns:p2=urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com

Both the web service uses namespace as below

Salesforce : xmlns:p2=urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com

SAP : xmlns:p1=urn:sap-com:document:sap:soap:functions:mc-style

Please help if there is something which is wrong in the flow

salesorderpush.png (88.2 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

1 Answer

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat Apr 06, 2017 at 03:21 PM
0

Hello Raj,

Try to add Content Modifier before your Request Reply and set Content Type as text/xml.It might work.

It would be great if you can paste the MPL details of error message.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat


Show 3 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Hi Sriprasad

Thank you for replying.

I tried setting header in the content modifier, it is still giving me the same error for "content-type of the request should be text/xml"

0

Hello Raj,

Can you try setting Header with Content-Type value text/xml;charset=UTF-8

Also please share complete MPL if possible and you can locate the step where you are getting this error.

Also lets give a try to use new feature of SAP HCI SOAP Adapter which clears all the headers from SOAP response [ In case issue is happening in second request reply ] and then set the above header manually using content modifier.


Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

0

mpl.txtHi Sriprasad

I updated the eclipse plugin for Hana Cloud integration, checked the check box for Clean-up request Header, and set the "Content-Type" to "text/xml;charset=UTF-8", the flow didn't work.

The error remains as

An internal server error occured: content-type of the request should be text/xml.
The MPL ID for the failed message is : AFjpEzXobhXhjG_rnxO60bQfqKMe
For more details please check tail log.

PFA the attachment of the MPL file

mpl.txt (164.3 kB)
0