Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE for multiple condition price


I experiencing a strange result happens when tried to use BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE with condition more than 1 (pricing activity).

I create 2 items in condition items

But resulting account assignment multiplied more than 1 serial ID

Because of this BAPI result in error

my objective is used this BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE in LSMW, that is why i test directly in function module before I create a structure relation and so on.

Did anybody had experience on this matters before?

Thank you.

xrjmn.png (8.9 kB)
njskj.png (12.4 kB)
mvzin.png (12.0 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Apr 29, 2017 at 07:02 PM

    the error ME816 cl_api_master_condition_mm=>process has 8 OSS notes when searching with the term "cl_api_master_condition_mm=>process"

    even more when searching with the message number ME816

    The message one above ME887 is caused by an own development and has as well several OSS notes, among them 1918804 - Error: ME887 when using ExtensionIn structure for any of the material management BAPIs

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Jürgen Lins

      my bad.. not check first if it is KBA or notes..

      I check with ABAP expertise, there is another job to do after this KBA.

      hmm.. I just create a normal agreement with BAPI then change it to multiple condition by recording in LSMW.

      it just to much effort just to accomplished simple things.. :)

      Thanks a lot Jurgen..

  • Apr 06, 2017 at 09:45 AM

    would it be possible for you to create the same contract in ME31K and then show how the records in table EKKN are?

    It would also be good to share all tables (same way as above) that you maintained in SE37 before and after you executed.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Yes I can create manually with all the data record in ME31K, table in EKKN are like (as simple) this

      as attached entry & result in full

      (i have difficulties to capture scrolling dialog so i just copy into excel)

      if you want original excel doc, please share to me your email address (DM) to me.

      Thanks Jurgen.

      q0dwi.png (16.8 kB)
      8av7d.png (26.5 kB)
      zids9.png (64.8 kB)
      p634l.png (17.9 kB)
      zdcui.png (5.7 kB)
      nbi7u.png (13.6 kB)
      czs7l.png (11.3 kB)
  • Apr 07, 2017 at 12:49 PM

    I see that you entered serial number 10 for the record in Account segment. The serial number should start with 1, can you try that and see if the result changes

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Apr 20, 2017 at 04:35 AM

    As far as I know is this subobject doing the log handling, if you search for SAP notes using the search term SAPLSLG0 SUBOBJECT_NOT_FOUND as indicated in the dump then you will find 6 SAP notes with bug fixes, check which one is applicable for your case (probably 1784267 - Dump when creating contract via SAP Sourcing or SOA) and implement it. If none, then open a call at SAP Support

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded