We have a web template with button group. One of the button in the button group got assigned the 'EXPORT' command.
The 'Export' command properties are as below
- Export Format = PDF (PDF)
- Scaling Factor = FIT_HORIZONTAL
- Show Export Dialog = ON
- Paper Size = DINA4
- Paper Orientation = PORTRAIT
- Repeat Column Headers = On
- Header Center = Date Time and Page of Pages
- rest are all default
I have 2 problems with the above case
i) Header Center , other header footer things not visible if 'Show Export Dialog = ON'
- When I run the template, and clicked 'Export Button', LAter i was shown the Dialog Box. I kept everything as default. Then i am able to see the PDF with the content. But i am not able to see the 'Date Time and Page of Pages' on the PDF. THis mode allows me to see the Content in color but no Header Center.
- If i change 'Show Export Dialog = OFF' then i am getting the PDF with 'Date Time and PAge of Pages', i.e., Header Center.
Could anyone let me know, how to solve this.