We are defining the Data Access Profile with BPC 10.1 Unified model, but we can't see them in the part of the Web Client, these are the steps that we have done:
1. mark the "relevant InfoObjects for authorization", have enabled on standard InfoObjects /ERP/COSTCNTR * as new InfoObjects Z*
2. have defined authorizations from the RSECADMIN transaction and its activation:
3. We have added the authorization to the user (the same one we use to log in to BPC):
4. we have also created a role with the authorization from the transaction PFCG and we assigned it to the user.
5. From the RSECENVI transaction have assigned the authorization environment of BPC.
6. When we are going to assign the DAP, not any element by selecting appears to us:
We've tried to define authorizations with InfoObjects standard/ERP / * as InfoObjects new Z, but in none of the cases we see them in the BPC Web Manager, we have looked at the link: https://archive.sap.com/discussions/thread/3700925 as well as document https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001239962013E point 6.8 but it fails us.
We are working with:
We modeling from Hana Studio, as from this version is not permitted from SAP BW.
Any idea of what could be the problem?