Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Hi could somebody help

Its me again with that loading problem.

Thanks for all the respond.Even after all the help I got from some of you, I couldn't figure-out what the problem is. I am still stuck with the below given issue, because of this I am unable to step further. Please help.

<u>Issue</u>:

I am trying to Load a Masterdata(flatfile) in a infoobject.

This is what i did:

  • I created a infoobject name 'EMPNAM' with some attributes, like [soc_sec, 0city,0country].

  • I created and activated communication struct , and Transfer struct.

  • Created my own flatfile(.csv) with some fake datas.

  • created infopackage and loaded the flatfile, system generated as loading successful. I checked the datas in PSA and i was able to see all the fields ['EMPNAM, soc_sec, 0city,0country] been loaded.

  • When i try to see the loaded data in the datatarget i.e the infoobject, i could only see the 'EMPNAM' been loaded, not the attributes[soc_sec,0city,0country].

Why is that, could anyone help me with this please.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

3 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 14, 2006 at 05:39 AM

    make sure 'attribute only' is unchecked for EMPNAM.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 14, 2006 at 07:11 AM

    Hello 😊 Ranjani naga,

    How r u ?

    Just check the data in Transaction - SE11

    In the Option "Table" enter "/BIC/PEMPNAM" and "Display"

    Press CTRLSHIFTF10 or Contents icon

    Then Execute.

    Could u see the data there ?

    Best Regards....

    Sankar Kumar

    +91 98403 47141

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Sankar,

      Thanks for the reply. I followed the steps you took me through, but for the question you asked, "No, I don't see even a single row of Data in the Content" . Do you think that should be the problem!!. If yes, please help me through this.

      Thanks,

      Ranjani.

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 16, 2006 at 06:20 AM

    Hi !

    Try to do this :

    In the Update Rule of your InfoCube, assign each one of soc_sec, 0city, 0country as a Master Data Attribute of EMPNAM. Then try loading your data into the InfoCube again. See if it works.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.