Skip to Content
Former Member
Sep 26, 2006 at 07:32 AM

Activation error



Why do lock objects will give error during upgradation. During upgradation a lock object gave error as could not be activated since base table is not active.

we checked in the SAP system both lock object & table it is active. But we still activated both the lock object & table manually. After resuming the upgradation it is still giving the same error as lock object could not be activated.

This is the same case for few search help. we checked the search help it is consistent & active but during upgradation it is giving error as could not be activated.

But anyhow we are proceeding the process now, will it be a problem later .Due to dependencies on lock object & search help.