Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

workflow activating problem

hi ,

i am facing a problem in workflow from so many days,

i want know why it is happening.

my problem is,

i have a workflow for approval process in purchase order.

if i can do any changes in the workflow it is not effected to that workflow.

i will explain clearly,

i have developed a workflow for user decision task , i have put user as DUBEYD.(one of the user). then i have checked the workflow its working fine, after that i have changed user to DASS,( one of the userid) , i have also activated the workflow. when i am executing the workflow , it still workitem is going to DUBEYD userid only, in decision task it is showing DASS userid.

why it is happening,

pls give me suitable suggestion.

Thanks,

Sankar.

Message was edited by: sankar surya

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 25, 2006 at 01:34 PM

    Hi,

    Are you getting the problem even after refreshing the buffers using "SWU_OBUF". Some times task doesn't get updated after changes are made. so suggest to run the buffer.

    Thanks,

    Suman

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.