Skip to Content

Error "IDoc_AAE sender communication channel is not found" when trying so send Idoc from ERP to PI

Hello experts,

currently im trying to get my first Sender Idoc AAE Scenario to work. I have used this blog for the configuration (with a few modifications):

https://blogs.sap.com/2012/12/12/how-to-create-and-configure-sender-idoc-aae-scenario-pi-73/

> I create a new inboundRA because there will be multiple systems

> Because of the multiple systems, i never use XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION, but a Destination called XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_SID. The destination ping is successful.

> The RFC connection in ERP system works fine, too.

> The ICO exists and is configured.

In my opinion, my configuration should work. But when i send an Idoc from ERP with WE19, the IDoc is not processes correctly.

When i check the log files of PI server i get the error

"IDoc_AAE sender communication channel is not found"

I dont understand this, because the communication channel exists and works fine, as communication channel monitoring says

This channel is used in the inbound processing from the ICO.

Do you have any suggestions how to find out what the problem is?

What i've already done:

> Restart the inboundRA

> Creating a new communication channel

> Re-acticate the ICO

Thank you in advance for your help!

Greetings

Christopher

error1.jpg (77.2 kB)
error2.jpg (76.5 kB)
kk.jpg (19.3 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

6 Answers

  • Mar 28, 2017 at 08:21 AM

    Hi Christopher,

    Have you done the multirepository configuration?, check Former Memberresponse here https://archive.sap.com/discussions/thread/3902182

    Regards.

    Former Member

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Mar 28, 2017 at 09:01 AM

    Hello Iñaki,

    thank you for the answer!

    As i understand, you dont need multirepository configuration when you have multiple inboundRA (one for each system). Is this correct?

    Got this from this blog:

    https://blogs.sap.com/2013/08/05/connect-multiple-sap-ecc-clients-from-java-idoc-sender-adapter-by-resource-adapter-cloning/

    In my system it looks like:

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Cristopher,

      You are right, it should be enough with inboundRa.

      Have you created the business systems in the SLD and imported them in PI and you use them as communication components?

      Regards.

  • Mar 28, 2017 at 10:04 AM

    Hi Christopher,

    What is the interface namespace you use? When you try to send any IDocs the interface used for the Sender Communication Component must be IDOC.IDOCTYPE with the interface namespace "urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages". This is mandatory and applies for all IDoc types. This is a standard behavior and can't be changed.

    Check SAP KBA 2419326 - IDoc_AAE sender communication channel is not found

    Best regards,
    Mate

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Mar 28, 2017 at 12:21 PM

    Hi Mate,

    there are no problems with the interface namespace, i checked this.

    best regards,

    Christopher

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Christopher,

      In that case collect an XPI Inspector trace Example 50 - XI Channel and recreate the error. The error in the default trace simply doesn't state enough information.

      Best regards,
      Mate

  • Mar 28, 2017 at 12:35 PM

    In the Log Viewer in NWA, you see 2 errors when trying to send the Idoc from ERP-System:

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • May 21 at 02:56 PM

    Hi Chris

    Were you able to resolve this issue. Please share your solution.

    Thanks

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded