I was wondering if there was any IPC performance tuning guides out there.
We are currently busy with a mock conversion to load +- 650,000 contracts into the CRM system. Currently we are experincing a bottleneck on the IPC server. i was wondering if there was any help/guidance out there in order to performance tune the IPC.
We have performed a trace on a contract load and the top 8 results are as follows;
- Rfc SPC_Pricing_Items = 10.2%
- Rfc SPC_Create_Items = 6.4%
- Rfc SPC_Change_pricing_conditions = 5.1%
- Rfc SPC_Add_pricing_conditions = 4.6%
- Rfc SPC_Get_all_Item_conditions = 4.6%
- Rfc SPC_Get_all_Item_conditions = 3.3%
- Rfc Session_create = 2.6%
- Rfc SPC_get_item_conditions = 2.5%
If there are any IPC gurus out there that can help, please let me know!!