I am currently having a problem loading data to an InfoCube using flat files.
The architecture is as follows:
1) The source of the data is a flat file
2) The data is loaded thru an Update Rule and is of type Full-Update
3) The Update Rules determines the Profit Center using the Master Data of the WBS-Element
4) The data is written in an InfoCube
This solution however does not always work as planned. In the following situation a problem occurs:
1) The flat file contains WBS-element RD.00753.02.01, which has a Profit Center attribute value 8060
2) When I load the flat file, the PC value 8060 is written into the row in the InfoCube, which is correct
3) Then I change the master data of the WBS-element by setting the Profit Center attribute value to 8068
4) I run the Attribute Change Run
5) Then i load a flat file again, which also contains WBS-element RD.00753.02.01
6) The master data attribute value should now write the value 8068 into the InfoCube. HOWEVER, this is when the evil occurs. BW does not write a PC value of 8068, but it write the value 8060. This is wrong.
Why does BW not take the newest version of the Master Data to performe the attribute value look-up? Or why doesn't BW write the correct Profit Center into the cube?