I'm in ECC 6.0 and SRM Server 5.5. I've the following doubts. Please help me to clarify them if possible.
1. How to maintain a Contact Person for internal user? While creating SC, i'm getting the error message that 'No data found for Contact Person '000000038'. '000000038' is the BP of the concerned user. Please let me know the menu path.
2. We are using the data from HR. I've defined a simple Org structure in SRM. I've defined a Company code, a Purchasing Org and a Purchaing Group. In which Org structure shall I define Company code and Purchaing Org (In the Function Tab). Shall I define it for HR Structure or for SRM structure?
3. Do I need to define the attributes i.e. Account Assignment, Logical for FI system for both HR Org structure and SRM Org structure?
4. Where to define Address for all the Partner functions i.e. Goods Recepient, Requester etc. Please let me know the menu path.
5. While doing a drop down in SC, I'm unable to see Company Code, Plant and Storage location. But I've successfully synchronized these from backend and I can see these in the Organization tab.
6. While doing the drop down in the G/L account tab at the time of creation of SC, I'm unable to see anything. IS there anyway by which I can see all the backend G/L accounts?
7. How to deactivate the Tax Calculation Part. I dont need it for the time being. but SRM keep on throwing error message that Tax Calculation is not possible.