I need some help regarding the installaiton of different components of SRM.
We are on ECC 6.0. SRM comes as an Add-on to ECC 6.0. This is not full-blown SRM as there some components that can't be used. We are planning to go for the Classic Scenario. Only SC will be in SRM. PO, GR and IV will be in R/3. Contract will also be in R/3.
1. Can I know what version of SRM is this? Link below is not clear. It says SRM 5.0. Is it SRM 5.0 with SRM Server 5.5? Or SRM 5.0 with SRM Server 5.0? Based on the SRM server we have to figure out how to go about it.
2. We are planning to integrate SRM with Portal. I would like to clarify what version of EP we have to use? Is it EP 6.0 or EP 7.0?
3. Which version of ITS Server we have to use? Is it 7.0?
4. We are not planning to use Catalog. Our source can be Info Record or Contract from R/3. To achive this do we need to transfer these info to SRM? If yes, do we need to have CCM 2.0 add-on component?
5. Do we need to have NetWeaver 2004s (TREX)? We are going to Attach documents to SC.