Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

RFC: Non-unicode to Unicode - Authorization error

Hi,

I have ECC: non-unicode system & CRM 5.0: unicode system. I have created a RFC from ECC to CRM. TEST CONNECTION is ok, but when I test it for AUTHORIZATION TEST, it fails. System puts a message 'Login or Password incorrect'. I have cross checked with login ID & password.

When when we test this number of times, the particular RFC user gets locked in target system. Means the password I am giving in ECC to get into CRM is not getting communicated to CRM correctly.

Can anybody suggest a solution or work-around for this?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Amit Thombare

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 12, 2006 at 05:47 PM

    Hi!

    i am getting a simmilar error. can you please provide me any help if you have already solved this problem

    with regards

    ashwin

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.