I am executing File 2 IDOC Scenario.
Its giving error after executing,
Error Category IDOC_ADAPTER Error Code ATTRIBUTE_INV_RCV_SERV
I tried to see Service -> Adapter Specific Identifiers. But there is no entry for "Logical System Name", its empty.
I followed this procedure.
1. Create SWC
2. Create ThirdParty Technical System & Business System for File (Sender)
3. Created Web AS ABAP Technical & Business System for IDOC Receiver.
<u>in XI System..</u>
Created RFC Destnation (With same name as Logical System) of conn type 3.
Conn Type: 3
Target Host: FIC
System Number: 00
Save As: IP Address
under Logon/ Security tab gave login details.
Tested Connection, Its fine!!
Create Port (IDX1)
4. Created Data Type, Message Type, Message Interface for File
5. Imported CREMAS IDOC and created Mapping, and did Interface Mapping.
6. Assigned Buss System and created commu channels for File sender and IDOC receiver.
7.created Sender Agreement, Receiver Determination, Interface determination and receiver agreement.
How to solve this issue..