Skip to Content

LBKUM field inconsistent

Dear friends , the LBKUM field in mseg table is inconsistent. this is not getting updated regularly. iam using this to arrive at stock on selected date in my custom report.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Mar 14, 2017 at 08:13 AM

    Hi Guruprasad,

    What did you mean by inconsistent? It looks like this is an application level inconsistency, not the database level inconsistency/corruption.

    Best regards,
    James

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Mar 14, 2017 at 10:15 AM

    Hi James,

    We developed one material ageing report, in which we calculate stock on a selected date by sorting the mseg table in descending manner, w.r.t cpudt and cputime.

    We select the latest record on a selected date.

    suppose it is a movement type 101 with qty 100, and in the LBKUM field it is 10, we add these 2 qty and get 110.

    this is the stock on that date. (if it is a credit related movement 'H' then we subtract it from the LBKUM qty)

    In certain cases we find that the LBKUM (valuated stock before posting) is updated incorrectly leading to incorrect stock figures.

    So we wish to know incase any note is to be applied to correct this values. Guru

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded