i should give the users of an existing collaboration room the possibility to access the document-folders in the collaboration room with WebDav. i have now tried many ways, but it doesn't function. here is a description of the scenario and what i have done:
info: i have a collaboration room with a deep folder structure
1. i enter the collaboration room "project a" and navigate to the folder (project a => dokumente => amt => abteilung)
2. via menu i opened the details-dialog => properties and copied the URL from the field "WebDav-URL" (http://www.myportal.ch/irj/go/km/docs/room_extensions/cm_stores/documents/workspaces/91938f89-3604-2910-2a90-eb0326a70027/amt/abteilung)
3. i opened the windows file-explorer and paste the WebDav-URL in the adress-field
4. i get an error from the windows file-explorer (403 The requested action is not permitted for this resources. You do not have the necessary authorizations, to access this resources).
5. i checked the permissions on the folder in the portal (content-administration => km-content => rooms => project a => dokumente => amt => abteilung) and added my portal-user with the permission "full control" to the folder.
6. i tried to acces the folder via windows-file-explorer, but the same error occured.
can you tell me what i did wrong? it would be very great if you can help me and tell me the solution.
if you have further questions to the scenario, please ask.
thank you very much