Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Problems in CRM datasources

Hi Gurus,

My requirement is to extract the CRM data to BW I activated and when i check the contents of datasource(0CRM_BPDEFADDR_ATTR) in RSA3 i couldnot find one it is doing nothing i think the function module it needs to run is not executing what i need to do in order to pull the data from source system and check it in RSA3.

And also I need to extract data from 0CRM_PROD_HIER I activated it and when i checked in RSA3 It is giving an error "ERROR6 in Fuctional Module RSS_PROGRAM_GENERATE" according to some SDN forums i checked in OSS notes which says to check basis release 3.1l and SAPI 3.0C and support package 6 but when i check with basis people they said they are very higher when compared to them would you please suggest we what might be the problems.

I appreciate it in advance.

Thanks a lot

With Regards

Venkat

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

3 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 28, 2006 at 06:47 AM

    Venkat,

    This is due to bug.Create a Ticket with SAP they will suggest a solution.Other wise create a Generic datasource untill the problem is resolved by SAP.I think the correct name of the datasource is 0BP_DEF_ADDRESS_ATTR ,this supplies address data to 0Bpartner infoobject,but We are on CRM5.0 version

    Regards,

    Uma Srinivasa rao.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 29, 2006 at 09:04 PM

    Hi Rao,

    I appreciate you for quick response but are you sure that it is SAP bug because when i check the contents of the database table from which data is coming to this datasource i didnot find 'X' in standard address field is it mandatory to fill that field with X or not.If yes do you send me some method to fill it.

    Thanks a lot

    Regards

    Venkat.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Aug 03, 2006 at 01:28 PM

    Hi Venkat,

    My requirement is also to extract 0CRM_BPDEFADDR_ATTR into BW, and I am running into the similar issue in that the function module is not calling. When you run the obselete datasource, 0BP_DEF_ADDRESS_ATTR, the function module runs, however this isn't an available datasource in BW 3.5 (with a CRM 5.0 install).

    We have logged a ticket with SAP, 0000722695, to try and get a response to the bug. I will post any further information I receive.

    Regards,

    Conor Long

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.