$(function () { pageContext.i18n.modTalk = 'moderation talk'; pageContext.i18n.replyToComment = 'Reply'; pageContext.i18n.modTalkEmpty = 'moderation talk is empty'; pageContext.url.getModTalk = "/comments/%25ID%25/listModTalk.json"; pageContext.url.possibleCommentRecipients = "/comments/%ID%/possibleRecipients.json"; pageContext.url.commentEdit = '/comments/%25ID%25/edit.html'; pageContext.url.commentView = '/comments/%ID%/view.html'; pageContext.i18n.commentVisibility = { 'full': 'Viewable by all users', 'op': 'Viewable by the original poster', 'mod': 'Viewable by moderators', 'opAndMod': 'Viewable by moderators and the original poster', 'other': 'Advanced visibility', 'dialogTitle': 'Comment visibility', 'selectGroups': 'Visible to groups', 'selectOther': 'Other recipients', 'selectOriginalPoster': 'Original poster', 'selectModerators': 'Moderators', 'selectAssignees': 'Asked to answer users' }; pageContext.i18n.commentMenuLabels = { 'comment-edit': 'comments.menu.edit', 'comment-delete': 'comments.menu.delete', 'comment-convert': 'comments.menu.convert' };pageContext.i18n.answer= { bestAnswer: 'Best Answer', controlBar : { accept: 'Accept', unaccept: 'Unaccept', acceptCommand: 'Accept this answer as correct', cancelAcceptedCommand: 'Remove this answers accepted status' } }; window.croles = { u: false, op: false, m: false, og: false, as: false, ag: false, dc: false, doc: false, eo: false, ea: false }; tools.init({ q: { e: false, ew: false, eo: false, r: false, ro: false, d: false, dow: false, fv: false, c: false, co: false, p: false, tm: false , ms: false, mos: false }, n: { f: false, vf: false, vfo: false, vr: false, vro: false, c: false, co: false, vu: false, vd: false, w: false, wo: false, l: false }, c: { e: false, eo: false, d: false, dow: false, ta: false, tao: false, l: false }, a: { e: false, ew: false, eo: false, d: false, dow: false, a: false, aoq: false, ao: false, tc: false, tco: false, p: false, tm: false }, pc: croles }, { tc: true, nsc: true }); commandUtils.initializeLabels(); }); Skip to Content
0

SQL error "SQL code: 10" occurred while accessing table "DDFTX"

Mar 02, 2017 at 05:51 PM

940

avatar image

Hey All,

We have recently installed SAP S/4 HANA On Premise 1511 system and getting the error "SQL error "SQL code: 10" occurred while accessing table "DDFTX"" in many place (Explained below ) in the system.

1. SPRO -- > IMG-- > Controlling --- > Cost center accounting ---> Enterprise organization -- > execute "enter setting for Enterprise organization"

2.Having same issue while executing SM61 transaction code.

3.And also getting it while defining the MIME types (SMW0 transaction code).

I see the authentication error in system log for SAPSYS user. and not sure how to rectify it, Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gejo john

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

1 Answer

Gejo John Mar 02, 2017 at 07:02 PM
0

This issue has been solved.

Solution: I have changed the credential of SAPHANADB User from HANA Studio and that was the whole reason,

S/4 Application was trying to call HANA database using SAPHANADB user, and since the stored password in S/4 application is different it was giving me Authorization error. In order to correct the issue i went back to HANA studio and changed the password again to what i was and all worked fine,

The alternative can be to update the password in S/4 application using dbacockpit transaction code.

I was able to solve it after reading the system log (SM21) i has all information and can be used to solve similar issues.

Thanks

Gejo john

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded