I can see a list of reports in MSS but when I click on any of the report, nothing change, it seems like it processed, then it present nothing on the screen. No error message, no report. I have configured the backend and I wonder if there is something that needs to be done on the portal or something is wrong with my configuration. I have done the following R/3 and portal config, can someone please let me know what else I need to do to make it work?
1. Created a new MDT scenario ( PM --> Mgr's DT --> Customer Adjustment -->
Define scenario-specific settings --> Define application scenario:
ZSS0 Manager Self-Service - Reports
2. Under Define Standard Scenario, I also put the new scenario ZSS0 -
Background pict. MANAGER SELF-SERVICE - REPORTS
Enterprise log SAP_MANG
Skip initial screen
Hide virtual root
Reorg. not permitted
3. Under PM --> Mgr's DT --> Customer Adjustment --> Determine views of
organizational structure - T77MWBD (I can send you the table output if that helps).
4. Under PM-->Mgr's DT --> Enhancement of Function Codes -->Define Structure of
Function Codes....(T77MWBFCH)I can send you the table output if that helps).
5. Also table T77MWBFCO - I can send you the table output if that helps).
1. On the portal - I have entered ZSS0 in the properties of the Reports Iview.
Please let me know what I am missing..... Thank you very much for your help.