Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Java proxy client with HTTP sender

I have SP15. I have sender agreement with HTTP adapter for system A and Java Proxy Cleint that send message as system A.

When I send message through Java proxy I see error:

<i>SOAPFault received from Integration Server. ErrorCode/Category: XIServer/IN_BIND_WRONG_ADPT; Params: HTTP; AdditionalText: ; ApplicationFaultMessage: ; ErrorStack: Server agreement found belongs to adapter HTTP; current adapter is 'XI' </i>

When I deleted sender agreement it worked.

Could you explain this strange behavior? Is it a bug. Sender agrement for HTTP is necessary since SP16

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Jun 26, 2006 at 07:46 PM

    Are you using the same interface for java proxy and HTTP adapter? In that case you cannot use a sender agreement.

    A sender agreement is not mandantory for HTTP adapter.

    Regards

    Stefan

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jun 29, 2006 at 07:24 AM

    I have the same problem with SOAP and file adapter. I've posted this here already.

    xiserverinbindwrongadpt

    I have deleted the sender agreement for my soap adapter scenarios, because a sender agreement is not necessary (created by the wizard). After that the soap adapter scenarios work fine. But at scenarios with a sender file adapter you need a sender agreement. 😔

    We had the following situation:

    XI Test, XI SP17, Basis SP16 --> IN_BIND_WRONG_ADPT problem

    XI QA, XI SP17, Basis SP14 --> okay

    XI Prod, XI SP15, Basis SP 16 --> okay

    We patched our XI QA to

    XI QA, XI SP17, Basis SP16

    After that we have the IN_BIND_WRONG_ADPT problem at our XI QA system too.

    I started a SAPP OSS call two weeks ago but got no solution till now. They checked our systems some times but with no result.

    Our central SLD is on the XI Prod System. Perhaps there is a connection. But I don't want to patch my XI Prod system to SP 17, because it's the only system that works without errors.

    Message was edited by: Gil Ritter

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Stefan Grube

      O my goodness. You have nailed it! To patch the sap basis to SP17 has solved the problem. 😊

      Please, reply this answer to my topic mentioned above and I'll give you the full amount of points. 😉

      I can't believe it. Neither our basis team nor the sap support has discovered this mismatch. 😕