Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

SRM Master Data Sources return no data.

Hello, I have activated most master data extractors in SRM Server 5.0. When I test these extractors with the extractor checker (RSA3) they provide me with results.

On the other hand, when I try scheduling InfoPackages on the same data sources from BW I receive each time a single empty (0 records) data package without any error reported.

HAs anyone experienced similar problems? I did not find any SAP note on the subject.

Claudio

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 04, 2006 at 08:07 AM

    See my answer to post for an explanation

    Error when extracting from SRM to BW

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.