Addon x64 Installation hell

Hi

I generate addons installers for x86 with "SAP B1 AddOnIstaller .Net Wizard", this works, but I have several issue installing in the x64 clients. I followed the forums and built the addon.exe and the install.exe with taget cpu x64, the references for the UI and DI API are both for x64 also I replace the "AddOnInstallAPI.dll" by "AddOnInstallAPI_x64.dll" and the registry keys. the closest I have was: "EndInstallEx returned -2"

Please help me

Best regards!

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Mar 07, 2017 at 12:32 AM

    Hi Sebastian,

    You may want to try to re-install the SBO client then.
    I can see that your folder is not the default folder.

    Regards
    Edy

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 04, 2017 at 09:00 AM

    Hi Sebastian,

    It would be nice you make light weight add-on, You will not get such type issue and your deployment will be easy.

    Please go through the bellow link.

    https://blogs.sap.com/2015/05/22/sap-b1-91-new-add-on-package-and-deployment-tools-extensionpackage-tool-and-extensionmanager/

    Kind regards,

    Vinit

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Mar 03, 2017 at 10:57 PM

    the error I have

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Mar 06, 2017 at 07:15 PM

    Thank you Antoine, it´s easyer with the extension package, but the error still, I found that the error is local, since the addon installer works in other enviroments.

    All the best!

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Apr 07, 2017 at 01:47 PM

    The problem was in my SBO installation, the addon installer works in other servers. Best Regards

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Skip to Content