Im doing File-to-Idoc scenario.
I have to do the following validation on file then map to target Idoc without using Java Mapping program.
Perform the following validations:
1) Check if the Header record has correct structure and format.
2) Check if the file structure is correct and in the sequence:
3) Check if every record starts with the key value.
4) If the Header record is in error, reject the entire file. The dataflow will be discontinued. Log the error and send an alert to the system administrator. This is treated as a High level error.
5) If one or more detail records are in error, reject the erroneous records and process the remaining records. The erroneous records are logged and an alert is sent to system administrator. This is a Medium level error.
Could any one suggests design options for the above requiremnts.
Thanks and regards,