I am trying to establish connection to our BW system (IDES, BW3.5 NW04) from EP6.0.9. I have done the following as per procedure.
- Creating BW system
- Setting Usermgmt (UIDPW and admin, user)
- User mapping also done
Connection tests for connector works fine but fails for WAS.
The test consists of the following steps:
1. Check that the system object defines an SAP system
2. Validate the following parameters: wap.WAS.protocol; wap.WAS.hostname
3. Check the HTTP/S connection to the defined backend application
1. The system object represents an SAP system.
2. The following parameters are valid: wap.WAS.protocol (http) ; wap.WAS.hostname
3. HTTP/S connection failed. Make sure the protocol, host name, and user mapping are correctly defined.
P.S: I have verified the WAS hostname and port from the 'sicm' tcode.
WAS PATH: /sap/bw/bex
Can someone please tell me where it went wrong?