I'm running through a strange problem. We recently implemented SSO using Kerberos token for our Fiori system. Everything seems to be fine however if you open two different Fiori application in two different browser second one seems to be failing in the first place.
For an example, if I open Fiori Production url in one browser it is not asking for userid password and directly get me in. However if I open our Quality Fiori on another tab or another window of Internet Explorer, SSO is not working and it is asking for userid and password. However if I just refresh the window it is getting me in.
Seems like an issue with mixed cookies.
Looking for experts advice.