Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Chinese translation for Web Dynpro application

Hello experts,

I am currently in the midst of translating my screen labels and seems to have hit some problems with chinese translation. For japanese and korean translation, all I did was to rename the file as _ja.xlf and _ko.xlf respectively and the screen labels displayed perfectly. However, when I attempt to do so for chinese translation, it seems to fail. I have tried _zh.xlf, _cn.xlf and even _zh-cn.xlf but none seems to work. My IE language settings is zh-cn. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you very much.

from

Kwok Wei

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 25, 2006 at 09:56 AM
    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 24, 2007 at 04:27 PM

    Hi ... I could resolve the issue by giving zh_CN but I am not able to set the texts in S2x editor in chinese format . As soon i copy chinese text and put in s2x editor it is displayed as boxes ! if you have resolved the issue please share the solution .

    Thanks & Regards

    Message was edited by:

    purav mehta

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 27, 2007 at 08:12 AM

    The issue is solved .

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded