1) What are some key features of the SAP Smart Business key performance indicator (KPI) tiles used for purchasing analytics? (Choose two.)
· A. Smart alert thresholds can be set to update the tile display at different intervals.
· B. Smart controls such as smart filter and smart charts are available.
· C. When a tile is changed, the database is updated in real time.
· D. Insight to Action provides drilldown capabilities and appropriate actions.
2) Which organizational assignment must NOT be maintained when setting up a cross-company-code purchasing organization?
A. plant - purchasing group
B. Reference purchasing organization – purchasing organization
C. Plant – purchasing organization
D. Company code – purchasing organization
3) Which objects are available for a Simplification item? There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A . Edition release
B . SAP Note
C . Custom code impact
D . Description
E . Application component
4) In the standard system, a controllable system message is shown when a user creates a purchase order with a delivery date in the past.
What must you configure to allow such purchase orders to only be created by authorized users?