I am part of CES which is an internal system and we communicate to frontend colleagues and offer our services.
Here customer has an issue when on registration new supplier. Their complaint is that the process often taking too long.
Current step on registration a new supplier is
1. Send form to vendor for new supplier
2. Customer receives new vendor form
3. Finance team (S4) creates new BP based on the new form.
4. Only after BP is created the Ariba team can create a user account in Ariba.
Customer complaints is
1. They want a notification to be sent to the Ariba team once the Finance team (S4) have created a new BP account. So that there would not be any delay on creating the supplier on the Ariba side.
2. Ask if it’s possible to automatically create an user account in Ariba after the Finance team (S4) have created a new BP account.
Note - Please be noted that the customer is using SAP S/4 HANA On-Prim so they wanna know any feasible options available to get notified whenever any new BP got created from S/4 on-prim to Ariba.