Greetings of the day!!
Request to all Sap Guru’s please help me with the below-mentioned query.
Business requirement –
For open Purchase order’s system should not block for a change purchase order, as per the current behavior in SAP block any changes in open purchase orders which is created a day before.
1. Purchase order created – ME21N
2. Vendor blocked “Due to some reason” at Purchase org level. – XK05 / BP.
3. Goods receipt posted with partial quantity – MIGO successfully.
4. Invoice receipt posted with partial quantity – MIRO successfully.
5. Purchase order changed successfully – ME22N (On the same day which we have created)
6. If will change the Purchase order after 24 hours / 1-day system is throwing an error “Vendor XXXXX blocked for purchasing organization XXXX”.
Any specific reason why open transactions are getting impacted after 1 day for “Blocked Vendor”.
Expecting some solutions.
Thanks & regards
Sr. Sap MM Consultant