I have some confusion related to SU managed storage type
1. I have a plant 0001 and SLOC 1000 which is HU managed.
2. SLOC 1000 is also WM managed.
3. Warehouse 'ODS' is assigned to SLOC 1000. ODS has two storage types: 001 and 002.
4. 001 storage type is SU managed. And 002 is not.
5. I want to putaway my material in storage type 002.
6. In inbound, I have packed my material in HU since SLOC is HU managed, therefore packing was mandatory. But when I am trying to putaway my material in storage type 002, I am getting error
My question is Storage unit activation is done at storage type level. I can post my material in 001. But why am I not able to post it in 002?
Does that mean that for a warehouse which is SU active, all storage types have to be SU active?