As our customer (S4HANA On-prem 1709) main requirement is planning and consolidation as follows:
- forecasted Balance sheet to be system-generated taking in consideration future capacity increments (capital expenditures for budgeted and previous periods) at multiple organizational levels
- forecasted P&L to be system generated at multiple organizational levels
- forecasted cash flow to be system generated at multiple organizational levels
- forecasted P&L, balance sheet and cash follow will be at group Level, company level, and profit center level.
- Ability to created a zero-based budget as well as an incremental budget
- Flexible budget option to be there to analyze the actual result Vs Budgeted ones
- Updating the forecasted sales plan at items level along with forecasted selling prices
- based on the variable portion and fixed portion at cost element level forecasted Manufacturing Cost to be updated
- Capital expenditures budget to be uploaded and update of some specific cost element if needed
- as a result, activity prices to be recalculated and to be used for the budgeted year
- special budget for a special projects to be active
- output reports should in line with agreed formats
- Dynamic dashboards to be created
So my inquiries are:
- can this be covered in BPC Optimized version for the S4HANA add-on or is BPC 2021 is a must?
- What is the limitation from a functional perspective that exists in BPC Optimized version and is covered in BPC 2021?
- Regarding the license , if 6 users will work on BPC Optimized version (standard and professional), does the customer needs to purchase 6 BPC Add-on for s4hana or only 1 is enough?