It seems there was a misunderstanding, and Vonage is allowing us to use a Password Credentials Grant Type for authorization.
We are building an integration with the Vonage API and we are wondering if it is possible to use the Authorization Code with PI oAuth in the REST receiver communication channel.
From my understanding the process seems to work like this:
1. Send an HTTP Request to the /authorize endpoint.
2. Redirected to a login page.
3. Login with Vonage provided credentials.
4. Redirect to the specified redirect url.
5. The Authorization code is in the url.
6. Send an HTTP Request to /token endpoint, with Authorization Code as a parameter.
7. API responds with the access token needed for API calls.
I have been able to walk through this process in Postman, but I do not know if PI is capable of going through the redirects, and logins needed to finish the process. I have been researching this for a couple of days, and any help is greatly appreciated.