Using SAP HCP/Fiori Mobile Service, I am trying to build/pack the app for android devices.I have followed the below steps and stuck up in fiori server connection management. Kindly provide the appropriate solutions.
- Necessary fiori mobile, cloud connector, and portal services are enabled
- SAP Fiori Launchpad is created, published and set as default
- Sample fiori app is created using webide and deployed in SAP HCP
- Add a destination for OData service (backend for the Fiori app - Northwind service)
- Create a sample Fiori application in SAP Web IDE
- Prepare the application for packaging
- Deploy app to HCP and to the SAP Fiori Launchpad
4. Fiori Mobile Configuration
- app subscription in HCP
- Android Signing Profile creation
Server Connection Error
- Go to Accounts -->Fiori Mobile-->Connection Management-->Select the Fiori Server and click ping.
- Its is showing server is unreachable
- And also if we are entering the new server details , it is not allowing the https protocol
- Go to Manage apps-->New application-->Fiori Mobile
Please provide suggestions to clear these error. Whether the hana cloud connector has to be installed?
Thanks in advance.