Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

SSO between FIORI and Azure

Team,

We are working on SSO configuration using SAML for FIORI with Azure AD.Configuration has done.But when we test,it is giving below error.

Would you please help

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Former Member Matt Fraser

    Matt,

    I provided the details.

    Issue is now while configuring SSO using SAML between FIORI and Microsoft Azure

  • I changed the tags on your question. This isn't related to the NetWeaver ABAP platform. It seems more like it's related to Fiori, Single-Sign-On, and Security in general, so those are the tags I chose. Or, more likely, it's related to Azure, but I'm not aware of a tag that's relevant for that.

  • Former Member

    error already attached.

    We are not using Hana cloud.sso.jpg

    sso.jpg (39.3 kB)
  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 12, 2017 at 06:49 AM

    Issue fixed after maintaining id url with http(s)

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Feb 22, 2017 at 07:59 PM

    Hi

    There is no mentioning of the ERROR you speak of.

    Please update your Query or check This Reference (I'm assuming you're not on HANA Cloud Platform based on your "Primary Tag") :


    Hope this helps - If not please post the MENTIONED ERROR ...

    Kind regards

    Nic T.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Thanks for the update.

      We already checked the links provided but couldn't help.

      We are not in Hana cloud.

      I attached the error screen shot here.sso.jpg

      sso.jpg (39.3 kB)
  • Mar 19, 2017 at 07:24 AM

    Noufal,

    There is problem with user that you are authenticating Azure AD. You need to have mapping between the you fiori user and Azure Ad identifier.

    Thanking you

    Vengaiah

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Vengaiah,

      Same setup worked for Microsofot ADFS and with Azure only the issue.We checked the UPN and it is same as in azure.UPN is like p:CN=username@domain.Here username@domain is same as azure id.

  • Mar 20, 2017 at 06:45 AM

    Hi Noufal,

    Your screenshot is clearly saying that Gateway_Test user is unavailable. Can you please check the case sensitivity of the user id that you have mapped.

    Thanking you

    Vengaiah

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Vengaiah,

      Gateway_test is not user it our Service provider name only which we maintain in the initial screen.