We would like to see what actions were performed by users during different intervals. Since all our user use single user account, is there any way we can get this information from Audit Database?
--Steps to reproduce--
- Login to client portal using respective User Credentials(Portal credentials).
- Access any Report from there.
- It uses only one BO User(Enterprise in this case) to access any report: ABC-Standard.
- So this way multiple portal users are using the same BO user to fetch reports.
- In the CMC>> Sessions, we can see multiple sessions are created for this ABC-Standard user.