We are now in GRC 12.0 and have installed below Fiori Apps in GRC DEV DG2 and Fiori DEV FD1 system:
- Request Access
- Check Request Status
- Request Access for Others
- Access Approver
One round of testing and approval process is completed. We wish to implement below points. Kindly guide us:
- All Fiori Users are able to Create Requests for any role. We wish to restrict it to roles pertaining to the user's 'Business Process' and 'Functional Area' only. This functionality is currently available in GRC Access Control which we are using currently in PROD.
- All Fiori Users are able to View all requests. We wish to restrict it based on 'Creator' and 'Approver'. This functionality is currently available in GRC Access Control which we are using currently in PROD.
- There are no template based requests, similar to how we have in GRC Access Control which we are using currently in PROD. We have various templates configured like 'New User Id Creation', 'Additional Role', 'Missing Authorization' etc.
- How to map different workflows based on the type of template as mentioned in point no 3. User Id and Line Manager mapping is getting fetched correctly from LDAP/ HR, but how to map higher approvers like 'Business Administrators' etc.
Thanks and Regards
Amit N Samant