While trying SAP Authentication, we tried to generate SAML using 2 ways:
- Using API call in Postman - <instance-url>/oauth/idp (this resulted in >5KB SAML Assertion)
- Using terminal (this resulted in >3KB SAML Assertion)
- What is the difference between SAML generated via postman and via terminal?
- Also, does the size of SAML Assertion vary from user to user?
- Is there any specific length range for SAML assertion? and the maximum length of the SAML Assertion that gets generated by using the above-mentioned methods?