We are trying create simple scenario in Story, creating a growth % column , Applying % to total forecast and distributing that amount to budget months. Please let us know how to achieve this scenario in SAC.
1) first 13 Columns : created story with forecast layout , It created 12 columns for each month along with total column
2) 14th column : want to add growth % column after forecast total column
3) 15th column : calculate result of after applying growth % .
4) 16th Column : Allow users to adjust by entering direct input
5) 17th Column : calculate total of direct input(16 th column) & calculated result after applying growth %(15 th column)
6) Save total ( 17 th column result ) as budget
we tried to use steps explained in this step , but were not successful. https://help.sap.com/viewer/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/bca2f2f59a0247c09c81d95cc849f2ce.html
We tried to use restricted measure , calculated measure and were not successful as well. In BPC , its very easy to achieve this functionality .
Please suggest how to achieve above scenario in SAC Planning.