Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Wrong Data Mapping in Infosource

Hi i created a Datasource Z and an infosource Z in BW i mapped it in the infosource...apparently the communication structure and the transfer structure connection has no problems...but when i tried to load data to the PSA for test i had some fields mapped onto another incorrect fields i test the extractor in R/3 and i´ve got the data in right way but when i test the infopackage the data is mapped wrong..

I hope somebody could help me with this....

Regards

Message was edited by: Oscar Diaz

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 27, 2006 at 10:02 PM

    Hello Oscar,

    Please check in the transfer rules, if correct infoobject has been assigned to R/3 fields ( check right window in transfer rule "Assign InfoObject-field").

    Regards,

    Praveen

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 27, 2006 at 10:38 PM

    Oscar

    Even though your transfer structure got activated with out errors it seems you mapped wrong fields in the Transfer structure. Please check the mapping and activate the Communication structure.

    Hope this helps

    Thnaks

    Sat

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Oscar

      You must check the transfer rules mapping before activating the structure and then only test extraction . Otherwise it will be a rework for you .

      Please check your mappings and correct it before testing extraction

      Regards

      Pradip