We are about to migrate a HCM system into SAP. Therefor we need to decide wheter it makes sense to build all ESS/MSS requests with Processes and Forms or to create a real Fiori App for each request.
- I've seen there are now 2 Fiori Apps to start and approve requests. But does anyone know what's the future of P&F?
- Are there some limitations to think about?
- Can you create one process for more than one infotype (Sorry I am completely new to P&F)?
- What's your experience with P&F? Also in the context with Fiori?
- How about some really complex requirements? Hide Elements in specific WF steps?
Sorry for mentioning you: Christopher Solomon , but I've seen you know a lot about this topic :)