Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

R/3 ZCOND values are not picked properly in BW

We had a issue in one of the BW Reports. There are three types of discounts offered in the sales, namely Hospital Discount, Market Discount & Pharmacy Discount.

For certain billing document nos, the R/3 and BW values were not matching. However, the Net Amount is matching.

There is a table by the name ZVBW_PRICE_COND which is a view created out of the tables VBRK, VBRP & ZSBW_PRICE_COND.

In R/3, we put the POSNR value (Billing Item) and BELNR value (Billing Doc no.) to generate KNUMV value (Number of Document Condition) and KSCHL values.

In the KONV table, we put the KPOSN (Condition Item no.) = 10, KNUMV value and KSCHL value (Condition Type) to get the Condition value.

The value generated was ok and were same as that of vf03.

Now we checked the Data source 2LIS_13_VDITM and its extract structure.

Here we found “Field only in Customer Exit” checkbox ticked for ZCOND1 to 4.

However, in BW, there are specific Infoobjects like Condition Value1,2,3,& 4 each of which is directly mapped to ZCOND1,2,3,& 4 respectively.

Hospital Discount and Market Discount are mapped to ZCOND3 & ZCOND2 respectively in the concerned report.

I could have remove the ticks in the checkbox and make ZCOND accesible to extractor. But problem is that it is only certain billing doc nos for which discounts are not matching. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Surajit

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 26, 2006 at 06:32 AM

    Hi,

    This checkbox is set for those fields of the datasource(in rsa6) which are custom fields,and whose values are determined by a user-exit written in tcode CMOD.

    We have observed that keeping this checkbox ticked or unticked does not make any difference at all.So even removing this checkbox for your 4 fields will not solve the mismatch issue.

    The mapping for the 4 fields in your case,is already there in BW.

    Please go to tcode CMOD,enter the BW project name,select components and click on display.4 user exits will be displayed.

    1st is for TD datasources,2nd for master data attr,and next are for text and hierarchies.

    Double click on 1st exit FM,then double click on the include program,and find the exit code written for your datasource.Most probably user-exit not working OK.

    cheers,

    Vishvesh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded