Based on External Billing (1Z6) scope item, billing documents are created in SAP S/4HANA Cloud calling the SOAP API service BillingDocumentRequest_In and following questions come up:
1. when a single BillingDocumentRequest_In message includes several billing documents, are invoices created sequentially or is execution split into parallel jobs?
2. if a second message is sent while the first one is still in progress, are the invoices of the second one created only after the first one is complete or can the respective documents be mixed?
3. during month-end collective billing, the external system can send messages containing up to 1.000 invoices with up to 100 items each: based on the experience of other installations, should we expect performance problems, negative impacts on the other running apps, shortage of resources, locks overflow, etc:? immediate elaboration of output message has already been switched off.
4. is there a limit in the size of the SOAP call?
5. is there a timeout in the call of the SOAP message?