We have noticed that when exporting a Custom Analytical Query (that contains dates) to Excel, the date field is actually exported as text and Excel does not recognize it as date. It is only after the users moves the focus on a cell (with a date value) and then places the cursor into the value field that Excel recognizes the date. To check this we have added a filter to the Excel. In the image below you can see that some of the dates are correctly recognized (red arrow pointing to the ones where we have touched the cell), but others not.
Just wondering if we are the only ones experiencing this or if this is a known issue.