Dear SAP experts,
I have already found some information on this topic in the help library and in the community, but I still have some open questions. So it would be great if you could give me a little input.
Our customer wants to implement 3 different countries. They all should use the same operating CoA. Additionally, they shall have a local chart of accounts. On top of this, all those entities shall also be assigned to a group chart of acounts.
1. From what I have read so far, this should be possible. Is this assumption correct?
YCOA will be used as operating CoA anyway and will be activated automatically.
2. As local CoA we can use the standard delivered local CoAs (e.g. YIKR for Germany). The corresponding G/L accounts will be assigned on company code level with a 1:1 relationship to YCOA G/L accounts. Correct?
3. As group CoA the YGR1 can be used. The corresponding G/L accounts will be assigned on a global level to the YCOA G/L accounts with a 1:1 relationship. Correct?
4. How can we and when do we have to "request" the YGR1? I haven't found a clear answer to this so far.
Last but not least:
5. We can renumber and rename all three mentioned CoAs, correct?
I would be really glad if someone could help us here!!
Many thanks in advance!!