We are trying to find a Solution for an issue that has been reported.
The scenario is as follows:
1. A customer Project is created. Dates are planned for the work packages. Therefore, the plan dates of the Project are 10/01/2018 - 01/31/2019.
2. Billing information is updated. Contract type is 'Time & Expenses'.
3. Billing plan is created. First line is updated with the date 10/31/2018, and then copied monthly, therefore, 4 lines are generated in the billing plan, for each month contained in the duration of the Project.
4. When January finishes, the Project dates are updated, finish date is posponed up to the 31st of March. But new billing plans are not generated. consequently, no billing proposals will appear in the 'Release billing proposals' APP, even if billing hours are reported to the Project.
5. A partial Solution would be to, after the closing procedure, check in the APP 'Project WIP Detail' APP to check unbilled billing hours. But, as mentioned, this can only be checked after closing procedure, which in the Company is performed after billing process.
Conclusion: We would like to build a report to check whether there are billing hours reported to a Project with time & expenses contract type after the last date registered in the billing plan.
Are any of you aware of any standard app to check this information? If not, I could not find a CDS to obtain billing plan dates. We can see that in the next upgrade 1902, new CDS might be realeased (I_CustProjSlsOrdItmBillgPln and I_CustProjSlsOrdItmBillgPlnItm). However, if there is any other way to obtain this information before the upgrade we would really appreciated.
Thank you in advance.